Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ministry of Education Matriculation:)

KPM MATRICULATION


KMPk Official Logo

Assalamualaikum..Greetings to you my dear friends..I just checked up my matriculation offer on www.moe.gov.my and alhamdulillah i got the offer to pursue my study in Perak Matriculation College located just nearby my grandma's house..this college is my 1st choice followed by Selangor and Penang..but i'm not sure upon making decision whether i should accept this offer or not..i'm now waiting for the UPU's result on 6th of May..then,i'll choose what's the best for me..asking my parents opinion and also others..huh!it's not easy to make a decision..once i choose,i can't turn back..it's for my future..hmm it's not as easy as ABC right..if i accept the matriculation offer,i need to struggle n push up myself to the limit as the course is just only one year!i know it's tough but i believe in myself that i can make it..InsyaAllah Amin:)

The views of Perak Matriculation College



For those who got the matriculation offer,congratulations to you guys!
Cheers and have a nice day dudes :)
Peace: Syira

2 comments:

  1. congrates to urself too..ehehe..dtg la mai melawat dak lelaki sabda di matrix n9..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha congrats to you too..okay insyaAllah:)

    ReplyDelete