Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All about dress :)

Today, i wanna share to you about dresses..cheers:)

WEDDING DRESS

Red Wedding Dress


I wish that i could wear this red wedding dress on my big day :)

Red wedding dress may be suitable for outdoor or  indoor wedding..This gowns will make you looks elegant in a wedding ceremony and will highlight your personality..

White Wedding Dress


I love this white wedding dress too..so sweet:)

Okay,now let's change our topic to evening dress as i'm afraid that i would dream about my future wedding too much..hehe :D

EVENING DRESS

Glamorous Black and White Dress 


For those who love to look simple for a dinner or function:)

This glamorous white and black evening dress is designed by Jovani


Pink Sweet Modest Evening Dress


You will looks so sweet and pretty with this pink dress..just add a little bit jewelleries such as necklace or bangle..

Hangout Dress


Korean style dress..complete with the ribbon belt:)


Blue Floral Dress:)


I just love to share anything about the latest fashion..I love to wear dress rather than t-shirt..That's all dear friends :)

LOVE: Syira =)

No comments:

Post a Comment