Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I am single and let it stay:)

I LOVE BEING SINGLE

Single doesn't mean that I know nothing about love. Sometimes,being solo is wiser than being in a false relationship. Let God stays in my heart,for God will always stay by my side when no one does.

Single is not only a status.It's a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.

Being single isn't bad. What is bad is giving up hope on finding that someone special.

Don’t cry for a man who’s left you, the next one may fall for your smile.

Live to love, not love to live.


Being single is not the end of the world. What is the end of the
world is when you stop trying to find your next boyfriend/girlfriend/soulmate.


I don’t like to be labelled as lonely just because I am alone.

Why being single is great?

~You don't have to make an effort
~You don't have to worry about hurting
~You have freedom to choose
~Not having to tell someone where you are
~Complete control
~Chance to experiment who you are and what you like
~Eat what you want
~Do what you want,when you want
~A chance to bond with friends
~Loneliness hurts less


I hope that i'll be strong enough to face the real world.
Have a nice day dear:)

No comments:

Post a Comment