Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chill at Kellie's Castle:)

Hello there..actually,aku pegi Kellie's Castle on 2nd of May with my family and cousin,Kak Finaz..last week but now baru nak update about this..sorry..all my posts tertakluk pada mood sy so hari ni sy rasa cool and chill,that's why i update this posts..just wanna share to you guys about Kellie's Castle..Kellie's Castle ni located in Batu Gajah..owner castle ni William Kellie Smith..he builds this castle just for her lovely wife,Agnes..but unfortunately,William died because of Spanish flu..so,the construction of this castle stopped..haha dh mcm summary essay..bukan ape,mls nak taip byk2..ticket fee nk masuk Kellie's Castle rm4 for adult..rm3 for child..rasanya lah..aku pun ingat2 lupa..hehe..al-maklumlah dh meningkat usia..JOM USHA KELLIE'S CASTLE :)

This is the front view of Kellie's  Castle:)


Belakang ni sebenarnya taman dan hostel pekerja..but dah kena bomb dgn Jepun,so tinggal rangka dinding bangunan saje..


From left: Sis Finaz, My mom Roslina, My dad Rosli and me in front of Kellie's Castle


Pose at the corridor..this corridor looks freaky coz some people said they saw the spirit of William Kellie Smith walking around here..


This is naturally me..I'm not beautiful but i love myself..
Pictures credit to the photographer: Muhammad Zulhilmi

I share to u a lil bit about Kellie's Castle..hope u'll like it..
Cheers =)





No comments:

Post a Comment